What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Wwf Royal rumble £850

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Back up for grabs non forum member never come to collect so I decided to keep it now back up for sale
Wwf Royal rumble in fully working order plays great

Good bits
Fully working
Nice playfield only slight wear to scoop hole
Cab in nice shape slight marking
DMd working
Super bands
Flippers rebuilt
Figure mods can be removed although they are rare and mint out of box
Yokozuna will not be included as he's the only one I have left so I'll take him off
orginal translite included as the print is not the greatest

Bad bits
Red tomb stone light won't work
Cracked plastic under casket can't really notice
Slight marks and touch ups to cab
Metal part of ramp from mini playfield has been replaced with plastic one
No shaker
£900

Last edited:
Some pics more later

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 99
Unless you like muscular men in underpants, this might not be your number one pinball theme.

But as above, gameplay is good

Still for sale offers welcome also could be swayed with a trade for X files or Johnny mnemonic plus cash either way as there the last 2 on my hit list to own! For this week anyway!

Last price drop before I keep it again lol

hi there-eventually! I have just joined the forum.:clap: i have been watching the sell or no sale on here and on the dreaded ebay. you say that it has no shaker motor? is that just the motor needed? the board or blown node capacitor? have you any ideas? or ruled out anything yet? I am interested just need to know what outlay will be needed on top? thanks pete

A brand new shaker motor will set you back at around £120, a second hand one around £75.

There will have been one originally fitted as a factory install but it will have been pinched and installed in another game before this game was sold on. They are easy enough to replace - there are plenty of early shaker motors out there and they are a lot cheaper than the more modern ones.

Oh and at £850 - it is a barging price, even I'm tempted to buy it and I already own a WWF..! :eek:

Ive seen this game and it's a nice one and can say with out doubt scotty is a top guy and I have and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. :thumbs:

Ive seen this game and it's a nice one and can say with out doubt scotty is a top guy and I have and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. :thumbs:
Seconded, scotty is a :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: fella.

I'm pretty sure he moved the shaker to his Jurassic Park.

Hopefully sold to the guy collecting tmnt from eBay on sat he decided he wanted both, if it doesn't sell i have had a offer on here so it's there's I'll keep you all updated

hi there-eventually! I have just joined the forum.:clap: i have been watching the sell or no sale on here and on the dreaded ebay. you say that it has no shaker motor? is that just the motor needed? the board or blown node capacitor? have you any ideas? or ruled out anything yet? I am interested just need to know what outlay will be needed on top? thanks pete
Hi welcome to the forum, the shaker board is still there and working just removed the motor and put it into JP, machine now potentially sold I'll update post when finalised thanks Scott

Thanks for the welcome and responses. I have been trying to respond to members but still working things out on phone@%/&#.
If all falls thru again pm me please.Pete.

Back
Top Bottom