What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WWE Wrestlemania Le or Pro

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Yes i have lost my mind but actually enjoyed playing it on holiday and fancy a shot in the home environment ideally would love an Le but none in the uk found one at pu Germany but priced pretty high, a pro would scratch my itch and then i could always upgrade, if anyone has one let me know thank u all

Scotty, I’m gonna side with ya. The LE is pure nostalgia. WWFRR is one of my fave games of all time. That said, it would HAVE to be the LE. The Pro does nothing for me.
I also played that same machine in Butlins. Good luck with your search mate. Haters gonna hate 🤣

Scotty, I’m gonna side with ya. The LE is pure nostalgia. WWFRR is one of my fave games of all time. That said, it would HAVE to be the LE. The Pro does nothing for me.
I also played that same machine in Butlins. Good luck with your search mate. Haters gonna hate 🤣
Me too don’t let anyone put you off if you have played and enjoyed it that’s enough reason to own one.
if you like the theme then it’s WIN WIN

go for it and when ya done I’ve got 2k here :rofl:

Yeah im the same not a fan of the new era wrestlers even had a crazy idea to get the le artwork backglass etc and try to source an le pf, im sure stern must have lots left over! 😆 only pron would be the game code as the le plays the cool characters

There was a Pro I recently spotted in a bloody motorway service station, of all things, a few years ago. There's a few around, though being routed and not in anyone's collection here by the sounds of it

I played the one at weston and tbh ive played worse games. The theme alone would appeal to some newbies. Im sure one would sell 2k plus. I expect my ops contacts will offer me a few down the line but its obviously taking money so hasnt happened yet

yeah but they can't get to them for all the unsold Beatles.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_warehouse_scene.jpg

I have played a couple, they actually have one in Butlins in Minehead (I was a contractor before the jokes start!) and also in an arcade in Budapest, always seemed quite fun to me :thumbs:

Actually as well as the pinball museum there were quite a few pins in Budapest, Grizz would have liked it, a Stones as well :clap:

20151231_202350.jpg

I have played a couple, they actually have one in Butlins in Minehead (I was a contractor before the jokes start!) and also in an arcade in Budapest, always seemed quite fun to me :thumbs:

Actually as well as the pinball museum there were quite a few pins in Budapest, Grizz would have liked it, a Stones as well :clap:

View attachment 123482
Yeah its the one in butlins i was playimg hence the wanting one, just be good to play at home with the new code as the butlins one was early code

WWE Stern was genuinely not THAT bad of a game. I've played far worse. Maybe with some settings tweaks, the slowdown of the ring toy would make it play a bit better.

Not one I'd ever own unless I won the lottery and had nothing better to do with the money than buy a warehouse and start collecting games, but I'd play it again.

Love a bit of WWE action... great results against some of the best players in tournaments, many hate them as they don't know what to do! :D

Had a few games on an LE at Pinburgh last year out of curiosity. Didn’t hate it, thought it was more fun than the hate it gets. Not amazing by any means but was decent enough.

Back
Top Bottom