What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ww green targets -under playfield screws

Neonadz

Registered
hi - having trouble with under playfield screws stopping in place, this game has had a few games played on it in its life time! and the targets get a good bash from the ball,hence alot of movement in the target bracket
is this just a case of putting a wider screw in (obvious answer)
thanks adam

Really easy fix for this works perfectly:
Cocktail stick in the hole, then snap off, do this once again - now try using the original screw - goes in nice & tight!
Avoid using bigger screws as you can only do that so many times - also cocktail sticks are 50p a box in Tesco!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just think it was a really crappy design but hey ho these machines were not made to go in to collections ,just earn cash for arcades,then thrown in the skip,wonder how many WH20 have survived, a plastic insert would be better, then we could screw into that under the green targets

Honestly the cocktail stick trick works a treat !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems to be the answer mate
just been on pinside ,loads of post about bamboo or cocktail sticks and wood glue in the hole ,drill and fit screw
thanks for info andy:thumbs:

the early pins were not made with a post fitting underneath targets so someone said on pinside

Back
Top Bottom