What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wrestling themed pin

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Afternoon all, I’m looking for a wrestling themed pin for my missus. I would quite like to get her the Stern Wrestlemania but would also consider an older one like Royal Rumble. Let me know if you have one for sale please 🙂

“Ooooooooooh Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh”

Last edited:
".....,.for my missus" ;):rofl: I honestly was thinking the same recently but you beat me to it, so dibs down the line please!!! Must be all the Vince McMahon stuff in the press drawing attention to it!! Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!

I did play Wrestlemania at Pinburgh and it honestly wasn’t as awful as I’d been led to believe, had a few games on it and thought it was quite fun

Out of almost 50 games past and present wwfrr is the one I miss the most. Can’t wait to get another one day.
Ooooooooooh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh

Still looking and not a sniff yet, can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Bumping this as I'm still after a wrestling themed pin. Any out there? :)

I played a mint WWF RR on location in Bordeaux last week. Absolute sleeper of a game.
Has a few quirks to it but some great shots and decent flow.
Managed to GC it before leaving. Will have to go back sometime and defend the belt.

tenor.gif

I played a mint WWF RR on location in Bordeaux last week. Absolute sleeper of a game.
Has a few quirks to it but some great shots and decent flow.
Managed to GC it before leaving. Will have to go back sometime and defend the belt.
What was your score?

Very nice.
Whereabouts in Bordeaux?
Was it in Ivazio island?

That's amazing. France is great for pins in the wild.
This RR looks mint for being on location. It's a great fun game.
Thank you.

WWFRR is an underrated game. I'm currently waiting on me plastics for mine.

My high score is 1.1B. Not sure what possessed me during that game.

Back
Top Bottom