What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlemania – Mumbles Pier Swansea

J

James

Wrestlemania - Mumbles Pier
A Stern Wrestlemania out on location at Mumbles Pier in Swansea. Will it outperform recent sited pins ratings?

Wrestlemania – Mumbles Pier Swansea

Continue reading...

My son is at uni in Swansea, he knows better to wait until he comes home and play some free games that actually work😂
Told him about the ‘other’ 2 and he just laughed. Spoilt brat😬

My son is at uni in Swansea, he knows better to wait until he comes home and play some free games that actually work😂
Told him about the ‘other’ 2 and he just laughed. Spoilt brat😬

Just seems par for the course they all suck...

It’s a crying shame, I’m hopefully going to Chief’s pretty soon as need to see family around the corner from there.
Im going to take my parents for a ‘coffee’😁
Im about 45 mins past Swansea if you ever fancy playing some fully working machines👍

Had a chance to play a few games on an LE at Pinburgh this year, for me it wasn’t actually all that bad. Yes the ring does get a bit dull but theres some good shots lower down and the rules are ok too. Gets a bad rap sure but would play again.

It’s shîte. Sorry to all you lovers of men in Lycra, but that’s the truth.

Back
Top Bottom