What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WPT

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Paul - thanks, bit of a trek but I'll be in touch - anyone else ? :)

deal done with Paul - top chap and was a simple transaction (well apart from me trying a cheeky offer LOL). Arrives tomorrow!

Cheers,
Neil.

Possibly the hardest wizard mode in pinball. Has anybody actually got to the Keefer Invitational on factory settings ?

Possibly the hardest wizard mode in pinball. Has anybody actually got to the Keefer Invitational on factory settings ?

I'm still trying and failing to reach Encore Multiball Wizard on the Stones. :tut:

I remember Sperm Attack Wizard mode being stupidly hard to get to on Family Guy. Before I sold it I cheated with the glass off just to see it :rofl:

I'm still trying and failing to reach Encore Multiball Wizard on the Stones. :tut:

I remember Sperm Attack Wizard mode being stupidly hard to get to on Family Guy. Before I sold it I cheated with the glass off just to see it :rofl:
Take Mick off his stick. Should be easier. :)

I've nearly finished Super Hero on Spider-Man.
Got Final Battle on Avatar.
Nearly got to Valinor on LOTR.
Many more other wizard modes but I have been nowhere near the Keefer Invitational.

Keefer Invitational could just be a myth.

I've never been there, or seen any footage of it from anyone. Closest I've been is everything qualified except 25mil on All In multiball, I only had about 12mil.

Getting the 25mil off each of the multiballs is a real pain, especially as starting each successive multiball gets harder and harder.

To see whether the myth is real, take the glass off. It is how the TNT guy demonstrates features in his videos

Real according to this guy on Pinside.

Took the glass off to see if we could get to it. Took about a half hour just to qualify!

Kinda cool though. Bars are up at the beginning and if you lock a ball in there, any hit to a captive ball increases jackpot. If you complete all of the drop targets it adds a ball. Everything is worth ungodly amounts. Way too difficult to get to if you're just playing on normal settings. Can't imagine how long it would take had I actually had unlimited balls and the outlane posts in closer.

To qualify you need a high amount of points from hurryups, the main pot, ace/hole multiball total, no limit multiball total, be a wpt champion, and i forget what else.

Once all of your **** is qualified, the game didn't give me any signal. I remember reading in the wpt system update sections that you start keefer invitational by the mystery shot but you can't plunge it as I tried it twice and it didn't work out. You have to start it from the cut the cards mystery shot.

No interesting dmd added, and the music that plays when you end a game is what's playing during the multiball.

Am I wasting my time writing this? Is this common knowledge or should I add spoiler to the title?

Real according to this guy on Pinside.

Took the glass off to see if we could get to it. Took about a half hour just to qualify!

Kinda cool though. Bars are up at the beginning and if you lock a ball in there, any hit to a captive ball increases jackpot. If you complete all of the drop targets it adds a ball. Everything is worth ungodly amounts. Way too difficult to get to if you're just playing on normal settings. Can't imagine how long it would take had I actually had unlimited balls and the outlane posts in closer.

To qualify you need a high amount of points from hurryups, the main pot, ace/hole multiball total, no limit multiball total, be a wpt champion, and i forget what else.

Once all of your **** is qualified, the game didn't give me any signal. I remember reading in the wpt system update sections that you start keefer invitational by the mystery shot but you can't plunge it as I tried it twice and it didn't work out. You have to start it from the cut the cards mystery shot.

No interesting dmd added, and the music that plays when you end a game is what's playing during the multiball.

Am I wasting my time writing this? Is this common knowledge or should I add spoiler to the title?

I'm now going to have to focus my time on getting here, rather than Met. You've also got to at least start all 6 modes, don't think you need trophies off them all.

Will spend a week on it on factory settings, if that doesn't work, may lower the All In MB starting requirements, as that is usually my sticking point.

I'm now going to have to focus my time on getting here, rather than Met. You've also got to at least start all 6 modes, don't think you need trophies off them all.

Will spend a week on it on factory settings, if that doesn't work, may lower the All In MB starting requirements, as that is usually my sticking point.

Try it on 5 balls.

Back
Top Bottom