What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WPC89 MPU/CPU Board

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Anyone selling one of these please - Working - Mine decided to succumb to years and years (before me) of Battery damage and give up the ghost (door switches stop working - first sign - was never actually fixed at the time of damage.. may be able to fix it doen the line, however that'll take weeks given how the postal service is for replacement parts at the moment, and no guarentees it'll actually sort it... :(

Cheers
Paul

Suggest a rotten dog one from pinball palace. Uses through hole parts rather than surface mount. Better chance you’ll be able to repair it in the future.

Suggest a rotten dog one from pinball palace. Uses through hole parts rather than surface mount. Better chance you’ll be able to repair it in the future.

Really?? Was looking at the RD one, however have had issues with them in the past - was looking at the PINLED one for around all of £4 more... i know It's Surface mount - figured it wasnt as silly an idea as putting boards with SM components on the underside of a playfield that was getting a battering.. completel with coil dust etc etc

I don’t rate RD power boards of any type. But I’ve personally had no problems with the wpc Cpus.

Hi tested and working fine .
Price 150€ with postage.
15902252860278827381474709924102.jpg

Is this the one that someone else purchased and didn receive???

Also - I can pick up a new PINLED for that price with full warranty!

Last edited:
Hi never talk of you don.t know, I sold a driver to mark9, damage on the box and return to me , I said to mark9 reshiping ir refund Monet , he Said money and I refund , easy and clear , I have to spair and cpu too, later if I want I shipp to him and later he pay me 😀 no problema to me.

Back
Top Bottom