What's new

Trade WPC (TZ) backbox to Trade for Dual Glass Backbox

todler

Site Supporter
I have a WPC Backbox from a TZ that I replaced years ago. Started filling some of the corners and then got another one that I refurbished, redecalled and fitted.
Anyway looking for an older type backbox/door section with the infinity lamp frame that holds a dual backglass (SI, Xenon, etc) as I have the backglasses and looking at making up a light box.
If not a trade anyone have one that they would want to sell.

Cheers Tony

Vector is a rapidly appreciating classic pinball from the high point of Solid State Bally production. Forget your Centaurs, Medusas, Fathoms. The team that learnt their craft on these then produced the mighty Vector

Oh, and if you have one of these lesser games and want to trade up, PM me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys off ukvac, based near Peterborough I think. He'd probably take an offer

Hi, have contacted him but he is after selling complete. If I do end up getting it is there anyone local who could pick up and store until the next big meet.

Cheers

I'm close to Peterborough - would be happy to collect for you if not too far away. How close to Peterborough is he?

I'm close to Peterborough - would be happy to collect for you if not too far away. How close to Peterborough is he?

H, thanks for the offer. If it is likely to happen I'll find out some more details before committing and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom