What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WPC switch issue

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
The right juggler saucer on my CV is behaving very weirdly and I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before?

When I first switch the game on, the switch won't register when a ball lands in the saucer. After a ball has been sat in it for 20-30 seconds, it registers and then works fine for the rest of the game.

Any ideas what could be the cause?! My first idea would be to try a new switch but I don't have one at hand and thought I'd ask on here before ordering new parts.

Thanks!

If you’ve tried adjusting the switch and checked wires/connections and still have issues, I’d say it’s a dodgy switch. 🤔

Ok thanks guys, I'll order a new switch. This game has had all switches replaced when it was restored but I guess this one was a dud!

Switched changed to a new one and after playing a few games I can say that the issue is now sorted 👍

Got the part from Marco: 5647-12693-66 - Switch sub-mini assembly

Back
Top Bottom