What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WPC Rebuilding Machine Information

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
They always say take loads of pictures to help with a rebuild but what happens when you go to put it back together and you realise that the bits the machine has might not be correct.
The Williams manual for my Dracula is great for working out which mechanisms have been cannibalized from another machine. I even know which rubbers are expected and where, but Metals and Posts are a little harder to work out the right location for.
Or, am I missing some very helpful document, any advice needed.
Specifically, any help with the metal posts at the top of the inlanes and plastics posts on the slings.

Yes, my eyes ache from looking at those pictures. These ones seem to be very poor quality or the pillar are out of shot.
I have a suspicion that a lot of pillars are in the wrong place and I am slowly unpicking some of those issues. But it also has parts from the wrong machine on it. All part of the fun.

I find the images in the original flyers can be useful for this kind of work

Back
Top Bottom