What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Woz Ruby Red

R

robertlucas1970

Looking for a Ruby Red to kickstart my collection again.
After the problems I had with my Woz and £1000 spent on light boards I lost interest in the hobby, but I do miss the pins and Woz was my favourite so would like to start with that one.
I only want a UK machine supplied by Phil and HUO, I missed the one from from Chris b just last week and that sounded perfect as was just a few months old.
Many Thanks
Robert

Thanks, I was offered a standard for £5k just a week ago, but would like Ruby Red which should have updated light boards ??
But I am having second thoughts because I thought if I find one like Chris listed which was just 2 months old I would get some warranty which is what I want after the problems I had with my first Woz.
I have been informed that this is not the case and the warranty is only with the first owner, as these are such expensive pins to fix I might just save for a NIB.

Bite the bullet and get a Hobbit instead. Completely different light design

I played it a few times now and just cant get into it, nothing like woz, we all know the theme and it really is a great game, but hobbit just does nothing for me, never watched the movie.
The last woz on here sold the same day, but there was a Hobbit on here for a while with no real interest, thats also something I take into account as I never keep a pin for long and think woz is the better seller.

Back
Top Bottom