What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worlds

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Wow. You tournament kids are very sensitive.

It's a Gofundme to fund someone's hobby - you are not raising money for a children's hospital.... so lighten up. Jeez.

And as you seem interested in 'when was the last time I put my hand in my pocket to help someone '...... on a monthly basis to Macmillan Cancer Support and others . I tend not to fund peoples pinball holidays it's true , but that's just me. If that makes me 'nasty' ...I can live with that .

No worries mate. I guess some people see some value in supporting the top 2 ranked guys representing the UK in the World Championship.

Others like you don't. That's totally cool. No one is 'nasty' for falling on either side of the fence 👍 As I always say when ever a little scuffle between competitive vs non competitive folk occurs, surely there is room for all of us in this very niche hobby of ours, it takes all sorts.

Either way, I think this was meant to be a positive thread.

No one wants my trophies then 😂

In response to Matt’s photo above didn’t he used to have the nickname “one lap Matt” due to his reputation of failing to make it around the course 😉 (or I might be remembering wrongly)

No worries mate. I guess some people see some value in supporting the top 2 ranked guys representing the UK in the World Championship.

Others like you don't. That's totally cool. No one is 'nasty' for falling on either side of the fence 👍 As I always say when ever a little scuffle between competitive vs non competitive folk occurs, surely there is room for all of us in this very niche hobby of ours, it takes all sorts.

Either way, I think this was meant to be a positive thread.

No one wants my trophies then 😂
NLP will take your trophys that we can reuse for the fun comps we hold and the moneys go to a charity, not having to buy trophys is more money for the charitys.
Thats if you are ok with that Craig.
D.

NLP will take your trophys that we can reuse for the fun comps we hold and the moneys go to a charity, not having to buy trophys is more money for the charitys.

Now there's something everyone can get behind.

Thats if you are ok with that Craig.
D.
For you Darren, anything. Not sure when the next time I will see you will be, but as long as it works out with travel, you got it mate

See, told you all Craig was a good egg. Don't know why anyone would think different.

Honestly, some people...!!

[emoji6]

Yeah all the money should have gone back this week.

I did toy with the idea of keeping it but with the current situation I thought better to return it and figure out something else if it’s rerun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom