What's new

For Sale World Poker Tour

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Currently tombstoned at my offices as some of the team felt it was inappropriate (their views).

All working, it has speaker lights and mirror blades. It could do with a re-rubber. But is ready to set up and play. As I say tombstoned and was planning on putting up at home, but have a hobbit going into office and Star Wars coming home and until we get a bigger office, I just don’t have space.

Martin here soon to move a few around.

£2.9k.

IMG_1083.jpeg
IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1085.jpeg

Trying to find any pictures I’ve got of it 😂😂

IMG_1087.jpeg

IMG_1086.jpeg

I agree, I mean seriously. Just look at it and you immediately think inappropriate, really it is just so inappropriate. I'm serious, take a good hard look at that backglass it is just so inappropriate. I mean seriously I would say this is the most inappropriate image I have ever seen. Can I just end this by saying how inappropriate this is, I mean seriously. Sorry just had to say one more time how inappropriate this is, I am disgusted. I mean seriously this is just so inappropriate.

Chortle chortle 😂

Funny, the protagonist of this view when confronted with the possibility of a Star Wars pin, being told Leia was in the gold bikini so it couldn’t come in responded with.

“Ok, I’m a hypocrite. Bring in the star wars.”

🤷‍♂️

Chortle chortle 😂

Funny, the protagonist of this view when confronted with the possibility of a Star Wars pin, being told Leia was in the gold bikini so it couldn’t come in responded with.

“Ok, I’m a hypocrite. Bring in the star wars.”

🤷‍♂️

Just for fun you should show them the non censored version of the translate above :)

I do not think I know one woman who would be offended by a translite on a pinball machine made 18 years ago. They have more important things to worry about as we all do.

Good luck with this one James.

This thread is wholly, inappropriate. You should all be cancelled. You really, really, really should. 😉

Looks like Martin is here next week. Why wait, be inappropriate this May*.

*Maybe

Back
Top Bottom