What's new

Expired World Poker Tour Target Decals

Expired Due to no activity

flashinstinct

Banned
Registered
Choose between original and vintage set

//////PRE ANNOUNCEMENT//////
Sets will become available in early August. All I require right now is a PM and a post on this thread. Please PM me your mailing address, email address and qty and which set you are looking to order once they become available. I will send payment instructions once the sets are available. It also helps me gauge the amount of sets that are needed.

//////MATERIALS//////
These are not cheap knock offs. They are printed on premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. These are UV resistant, heat resistant, cleanable. All stickers where measured and are accurate. I never received a complaint.

//////PRICING & SHIPPING (IN US DOLLARS)//////
Pricing can be combined with all the other sets that are currently on sale at the same pricepoint. (i.e: if you buy 3 different sets [Williams, WPT, WCS] you pay $24 each instead of $25 each) etc..

1-2 $25 per set
3-4 $24 per set
5-9 $22 per set
10+ $20 per set

All sets will ship via regular mail. If you wish to purchase insurance you may do so. I will get a quote from the post office and get back to you on the cost.

Shipping is included (for Canada & US). Gather a whole bunch of guys from your league and save money! International shipping is calculated by the order.

//OTHER SETS ON SALE//
Don't forget to check my other decals set for sale on Pinside.

Those who have bought my sets previously can comment on quality.

Cheers,
Flashinstinct

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi

Might I make a suggestion. The top 4 drops in world poker tour take a particular hammering. All the targets on the game get scuffed, dirty. But these 4 are in a different category for damage

9 spades (this gets by far the most damaged of any drop target)
7 spades takes second most damage
King hearts
King diamonds

How about you include an extra 7 and 9 spades. Or extras of all 4 of these ?

Hi

Might I make a suggestion. The top 4 drops in world poker tour take a particular hammering. All the targets on the game get scuffed, dirty. But these 4 are in a different category for damage

9 spades (this gets by far the most damaged of any drop target)
7 spades takes second most damage
King hearts
King diamonds

How about you include an extra 7 and 9 spades. Or extras of all 4 of these ?
Wish granted. I've added a spare set for the front targets to the file.

Back
Top Bottom