What's new

Sold World Poker Tour £1400

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
World Poker Tour, absolutely filthy, starts and plays a game but the 2 banks of drop targets to the left need new plungers and sleeves, the "combs" to lift them are present, shown in the photo with the manual.

Good....
  • Working, starts a game flips balls around
  • Manual and sealed goodie bag included
Bad....
  • As above, the 2 banks of drop targets to the left need new plungers and sleeves, the "combs" to lift them are present
  • DMD is fully working but burnt. I have a "bright" one with a line out you can have (included) if its any use.
  • 30% of bulbs are out
  • The dirtiest game you have ever come across!
That's it, mail me :)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG

Great project for someone. New card decals for the drops and new upper playfield are available. Should clean up real nice.

Been playing mine tonight. Great game.

I loved this when I got to play on Wayne's. Would this be too big a project for a relative newbie. I have restored a number of cars...

I loved this when I got to play on Wayne's. Would this be too big a project for a relative newbie. I have restored a number of cars...
If you're into car restoring this should be a piece of p***. Newish so parts very easy to find and the collective forum will help advise on any tricky bits. This is also a really good pin at a very fair price so you won't lose dosh on it when it's fully restored...go for it!!

It will be a doddle. One of the easier games to strip. Like I said earlier it looks like you will need some drop target decals.

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/p...oker-tour/7009/world-poker-tour-target-decals

And I should imagine a new upper playfield.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272259052768

Although I wouldn't buy anything until you see the actual machine (if you buy it) and give them a clean.

Pinside user flashinstinct made a batch of drop target and stand up target decals last year for WPT, if the ones on it are a bit manky may be worth asking him if he can do another set. There was 2 design sets made (1 as per the original and a new one I helped design), both of which looked great. Wayne & David got a set each and Paul Owen has my old WPT with the new design style on the targets

Pinside user flashinstinct made a batch of drop target and stand up target decals last year for WPT, if the ones on it are a bit manky may be worth asking him if he can do another set. There was 2 design sets made (1 as per the original and a new one I helped design), both of which looked great. Wayne & David got a set each and Paul Owen has my old WPT with the new design style on the targets
I think they are the ones that Pinball Center sell. I believe they have two designs.

Absolute bargain to whoever got it.
Following the complete strip down and rebuild of mine, I have a complete set of playfield plastics, drop target decals as well as upper playfield spare if required by the lucky purchaser.
PM if you want/need them.

Thanks Andrew.

The led rings I got for my ss were from matt Adams.
They are great so hopefully I can get some similar ones.

When you do the shop job on it and clean/replace the upper playfield. I recommend you put some LED rings in the pop bumpers. It is quite dark up there and the rings really brighten it up.
I got mine from pinball-led.uk

View attachment 33189

This is the most fairly described pin ever sold I think. Everything is as described. Thanks @Matt Adams.

It really is filthy too

That said it's coming up very nicely with some cleaner and a microfiber!

Thanks Neil, its always a worry when you describe a machine. That will clean up nicely though. I wish I had time to do it myself!

Back
Top Bottom