What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! World Cup Soccer, Champion Pub or Junkyard

Clive

Registered
With two recent departures and a delayed arrival I have...for the first time in a very long time....space!!

Would be keen to take on any of the above. I'm not concerned about faded decals or imperfect cabinets, but having limited (actually no) technical prowess, I'm not looking to add to James@Majestic's waiting list. Good working order and decent playfield essential.

PM me if you have anything upcoming, would love to have something new in the lineup.

Thank you,

Clive

Congrats of freeing up some space, hopefully it doesn't last long and you get a new game crammed in sometime soon! Junkyard is a guilty pleasure pin of mine, cant go wrong with it. Looking forward to seeing what joins your clan next :D

Awesome news, glad you found a game to fill the void. I miss mine that I sold a few years ago a bunch, think you'll really enjoy it :D

Back
Top Bottom