What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired World Cup Soccer '94 (Sale or Trade)

Expired Due to no activity

Spadge

Registered
For sale is my World Cup Soccer '94 which I've had in the office. It was a working project as such when I got it, but have done quite a bit of work to it and added quite some stuff. It now plays and works great, no errors and is clean and tidy (which it wasn't when I got it). It's a really good fun table and people enjoyed it here on tournament during the world cup.

Additions:

Cabinet inside side art, black legs, quality matched insert leds, quality GI, Led-OCD board, colour DMD, 99% new plastics/decals throughout, ramps, sundry parts including new ball, uprated speakers, neon convolux protectors, Invisiglass, replica world cup topper, trough lights, reactive led strips, chrome trim/lock bar, themed plunger, 240-12v transformer inside for mods.

Price as is: £2950

Price without led-ocd, invisiglass, colourdmd fitted £2350.

Buyer to collect or arrange with Martin etc.

Will consider trade, part ex.

(Pics, quite a few thumbnails)

Machine near M1 J40, Wakefield.

People know my machines are pretty nice - I'm not too fussed if It doesn't sell, price is firm.

Note:
Cab is mostly good to fair, 24yr old. Decals have some scratches and nicks consistent with age (it's not a minter, but still very good). Playfield is good, no real wear.
German coin-door.
I'll likely remove the 12v transformer if someone wants it without the colour dmd.

IMG_3056.JPG
IMG_3058.JPG
IMG_3059 2.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG
IMG_3061.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3057.JPG
    IMG_3057.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3065.JPG
    IMG_3065.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Looks nice.
If it’s the LCD panel colordmd I would be interested in that if you wanted to sell it on (if it doesn’t go with the machine).

Thanks but I’d suggest you just get one from pinball displays uk? I’m happy keeping hold of it to be honest and not looking to break it up for sale.

Beautiful :eek:

Might need to treat mine to a new set of ramps at some point... Where did you get them from if you don’t mind me asking?

Only place I could find them, in Australia, I'll need to dig the details out.

Beautiful :eek:

Might need to treat mine to a new set of ramps at some point... Where did you get them from if you don’t mind me asking?

I was very happy with the way the shopping went, looks and plays good. Just need to make room really, I'm not having 10+ pins for the short medium term so I have to be choosy and have 2 TOM's in the workshop, with one fully playable.

Ramps were super hard to source. I have a few bits too, some plastics, decals and other stuff, I'll list them when I get time.

Back
Top Bottom