What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Revisited 2 - July 19th

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Just a quick reminder that registration for the upcoming WCR 2 opens this Wednesday at 6pm.

Format will be the same as last year - following the same structure as the FIFA World Cup, just without the (alleged) bribery. Players are randomly allocated a team/country and then play 3 head to head matches in a group stage, the 2 highest ranked players will then progress to the knockout stages, again head to head, before finally crowning the winner. This competition is part of the UKCS competition, as well as being eligible for WPPR points.

To register simply post on the FaceBook Competition page (link can be found from the PinballNews Diary page) after 6pm on Wednesday and I'll add you. Entrance Fee is £10.00, payable on the day. If you are not on FaceBook, and don't know anyone who is who can register on your behalf, you can send me a direct email at waynejohns1973 at yahoo dot co dot uk, again after 6pm on Wednesday.

There are also pictures of the trophies available to win on the day on the FB page. I'm sure you'll agree that they are in fitting with the theme of the competition and not your standard trophy.

As the structure is rigid for the number of players any no-shows will have a serious impact on the day, SO PLEASE ONLY REGISTER IF YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU CAN ATTEND.

Thanks

Wayne

If you've not seen from the Facebook page, 8 from the following 10 will be used:

Dracula
Addams Family
Flintstones
Shadow
Getaway HS2
Medieval Madness...
Johnny Mnemonic
World Cup Soccer
Fish Tales
Dr Who

With the possibility of a special guest appearance of my latest acquisition ☺

Back