What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Wolverine xmen LE. The Kelly brook of pinball one day special

Shameless bump here ladies,

Last chance before this sexy little thing gets whored out to that dirty pimp known as eBay...

Don't let my favorite pin go to some clueless unappreciative eBay punter... Wolvie deseves better :(

Wolverine is dead - they just announced it!! They have killed him in the latest comic.

HE'S DEAD!!!!

Thrown to the ebay wolves, and already the dumb ass stupid questions and offers are flying in……
who gives a ****!!!!! how many games its had???? as if its going to make the slightest bit of difference , its not like its a 20 year old Taf dragged out of an old arcade, GET A GRIP!!!!!!!
Aghhhhhhhhhh

Thought you meant a ToM and was a kicking a man when he was down

As Black Friday has passed ( thank god and I weep for humanity ) ..... This is a crack smoking Saturday price....

I want to buy that data east Star Wars up for sale and will take £4850 today and today only £50 to pinball info as well.

Been offered more than this on the bay of hate but due to fees and the utter utter morons you have to deal with I am giving it one last push on here.

As Black Friday has passed ( thank god and I weep for humanity ) .....

Mate! You are not wrong. Seeing that footage of people fighting in various Tesco stores around the UK over crap TV's with £30 off destroyed what little hope I had left for humanity. What a ****ing disgrace! :eek:

Anyway.... Don't want to derail your thread. This is an absolutely awesome price! How I wish I could afford it right now!

Good luck.

Anyway.... Don't want to derail your thread. This is an absolutely awesome price! How I wish I could afford it right now!

Good luck.

Cheers dude , still don't really wanna sell it and possibly it might not have to go now ... But the sensible side of me is saying sell the not wanting to loose such a sexy item is saying keep ;)

Back
Top Bottom