What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WMS Black Knight Backglass

Dave Playman

Site Supporter
Alias
Retro Dave
Does anyone have a spare backglass for Black Knight please? I’m looking to replace my heavily crazed and flaking one.
PM me if you can help out.
Thanks 👍🏼
582A4086-E34C-4377-89A5-D2D0E0E69050.jpeg

Ditto Coos. He can also do a ‘foil’ which is a vinyl sheet that you lay onto glass. These are great as they can be rolled and put in a tube for safe postage. However Black Knight looks like it has mirrored areas around the score windows so not sure if that works with a foil. Well worth checking though as Coos responds very quickly.

Hi Dave,
We have a N.O.S. Classic arcades translite for black knight. Ok on a budget. But not a nice new backglass by a country mile.
But an improvement on the one you currently have. £100.00. Delivered. See here:
Keef.......😎
Cheers Keef!
Appreciate the offer 👍🏼
I’m going to see what price I get quoted on a backglass first, as ideally that’s what I would prefer. If you can send me a picture of the translite so I can see what the quality / colour are like, that would be helpful 👍🏼
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom