What's new

Wish I was clever

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Be so cool to be able to be this clever and make your own game… being able to integrate sounds and music into a custom build is mega. Anyone want to build me a blues brothers machine please ;)

will

Be so cool to be able to be this clever and make your own game… being able to integrate sounds and music into a custom build is mega. Anyone want to build me a blues brothers machine please ;)

will

Could be Skit-B next machine........

Could be Skit-B next machine........

oh mate that would be the dream theme for me, along with ghostbusters, goonies , a good star wars pin and an Oasis machine. Martin Ayub reckoned there was a good pitch for that with the combo theme like the TF, you could have the Noel side and the Liam side ;)

There is a good star wars game. The DE on is class!

Extra ball you have.... one of the best quotes in pinball.

Really impressive stuff. I've been doing a lot of reading on stuff like this lately and Snux gave me some pointers on P-ROC.

Really tempted to dig a little deeper in to that.

I've bought the same kit as the guy who did the ghostbusters pin and had a chat with him on Pinside about what he did as the plan is to add music to my Flash Gordon. I've done some music editing in Garage Band and once FG is back from the Legends after being fixed, it's the next thing to have a play with :)

Flash gorden with the queen soundtrack and quotes from grandad pig will be awesome

That's awesome! I'd love a Blues Brothers machine too. My favourite ever movie and lots of great quotes and music to choose from! Just think, Lower Whacker Drive ramp, Blues Mobile toy, mall car chase multi ball, wizard mode for getting the cash to the Cook County Assessors Office... sorry, I'll stop. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's quite a lot of work involved in getting callouts and sound effects so it's going to be a multi stage project. Part 1 is to get background music playing when your playing along with the normal sound effects.

Then I'm going to try and get it so completing the 4 bank drop target changes the song. If I get that far then I'll start looking at adding in new callouts and sound effects but thats a long way off. It will basically involve creating a second switch loom that operates alongside the existing one :eek:

This is the most basic way I've seen getting a machine modded, only for sound.

Another cheap way you can build something along the lines of an Ipac or some keyboard encoder hooked up to the switches/coils hooked to a pc. Like the Duck Hunt you may have seen.

That Ben Heck is releasing a controller for cheap soon (Heck Board). Runs lots of switches and dmd controller.

I'm getting pretty handy with the p-roc. At this moment it's deffo the best way to make a custom game or retheme.

This game I designed in Future pinball, test shots with Unit3D then convert it over to Visual Pinball to start writing the game code for P-ROC. This game when run from p-roc board could one day be used on a table.

ed.jpg

There's a lot of options out there now.

Back
Top Bottom