What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire question

RudeDogg1

Registered
I was hoping that someone with better electrical knowlage than me could help. The wire I use for mods and stuff I always used to buy in spools from maplins. What with the demise of maplins I have to buy elsewhere the problem being the spools have no ID on and I dont know what I should be looking for. Its 10 copper strand and the outer dia is 1 mm.
Would be grateful of any help

I was hoping that someone with better electrical knowlage than me could help. The wire I use for mods and stuff I always used to buy in spools from maplins. What with the demise of maplins I have to buy elsewhere the problem being the spools have no ID on and I dont know what I should be looking for. Its 10 copper strand and the outer dia is 1 mm.
Would be grateful of any help

you will find plenty same thickness or thicker or thinner on ebay or rapid online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not had much luck click on 1 mm stuff but then says it's bigger I'm sure there must be a correct awg name or something

Back
Top Bottom