What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Williams Whitewater

Andypc

Site Supporter
Just thought I would post some progress with my Whitewater. Adam from AJ Pinball is again doing an absolutely amazing job on the restoration :) Thanks must also go to Chris B for providing lots of hard to find parts and valuable advice. Also thanks in advance to Replicas for agreeing to do the screen printing for me.

Adam has done most of the work on the playfield swap and has the backbox ready for screen printing.

Here a few pictures. so far :)

Stripping the old playfield:-
OP1.jpg
OP2.jpg
OP3.jpg
Work on the new Playfield:-
New 1.jpg
New 2.jpg
New 3.jpg
New 4.jpg
New.jpg
Side by side:-
Both.jpg
Both 2.jpg
Work on the Backbox:-
BB1.jpg
BB2.jpg
BB3.jpg

Last edited:
Great game! Wonderful feeling when you're on a roll with this one. i'll get another eventually. Can be mean and brutal but what a bloody game! Good luck with the restoration.

How does the silk screen warning sticker get done? I assume you don't send the whole backbox off any where?

Also was the final back box blue sprayed or painted?

The back box was sanded, filled, and spray painted. The whole back box had to be taken to Replicas to do the silk screen warning on the back. He does a great job on them :) . It was a weekend trip that also included a visit to Arcade Club in Bury.

ah cool maybe I'll have to plan a simular trip :D not sure backbox fit in my boot though :/

do you use rattle can or spray gun setup?

That’s looking very nice👍
Been trying leds’s In my backbox but not been happy with them on this one due to hotspots but yours looks ok, which led’s did you use?

Lovely looking Whitewater, it's definitely one of the best looking machines once it's had a full restore. I have bought another to fully restore after really missing the one I sold . After seeing yours now completed it's given me the kick up my **** to get mine started.

Very nice and a great game, years ago I had 2 side by side! Loved the game would love another, maybe one day.....

Back
Top Bottom