What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Whitewater £2600, ono

john56

Registered
I have a Williams White Water for sale. I bought this machine brand new in 1993 and I still have the original receipt. It’s had light use for its age, and comes with all the manuals and some spares. It has had some years in my arcade, but most of the time I’ve had it for my personal use, and is in good working order. The only reason I am selling is I no longer have the space. Price: £2600, ono.

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.JPG

12.JPG

Just to clarify. Is this the one listed for sale the other week? That was no longer available?

I don't believe the few years of arcade use was declared previously, based on my memory and the rarity of HUO WhiteWaters being discussed in replies within the original ad. Looking back just now and that ad was also edited yesterday. I'd say it's always best to be upfront with details like this.

Back
Top Bottom