What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! William's Terminator 2 Judgement Day

there is a lot of interest in T2… Has @Ant-H super refurb rekindled the love for the game!?
1675192308418.gif

Not played T2 in depth, Will have to put my one back together and get some time on it
Tbf there isn’t much depth - as an early dmd title it’s almost Sys 11 ruleset - but … but … it does it brilliantly 😁 nails the theme. A classic. It’s the game that really got me into pinball when it appeared in our local music pub in 1992 😁

To top it off, it's a great game with quite a lot of depth.

Good luck in your search!

T2 enjoyed a brief spell as the machine (nearly) every location wanted. Addams Family put a stop to that. But during that time, one locations' players complained they were missing with the cannon; they were fixated on the display, and were firing based on the gunsight animation being shown, rather than the cannon itself. But in another site the staff put a flower on it when they heard it was leaving.

Knowing Steve Ritchie's back catalogue, it's plain that the two eject holes are similarly placed to those on FirePower; I still recall the amount of fettling I made on the right hand flipper to make the rear eject of my FP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom