What's new

Gone to Ebay Williams System 7 boards - MPU X 2, Driver, Sound Board, PSU & Displays

JMP

Site Supporter
Selling off my spare System 7 boards as sold my last Williams machine.

Got two CPU's, both recently tested working, one has NVRAM and ROMS for Laser Cue that can be re-written (currently in storage) £110, other needs batteries and ROMS (photo below) £100. Tracked postage on top. SOLD
Sys 7 MPU.jpg

One Driver board, tested working with new interconnect headers £100 plus postage - pic to follow. SOLD

Sound board, previously tested working. Needs sound ROMS. Pic below £75 plus postage.
Williams Sound board.jpg

Rottendog replacement PSU, never used but bought from forum member (board seller/repairer) as good/working. If any issues on arrival, return for refund. £90 plus postage. SOLD

Rottendog.jpg

One six digit display and centre match/credit four digit display , both tested good/working. £45 plus postage.

Will do a deal for the lot if picked up as little time to sort/post. Ta.

Poulton-le-Fylde NW area.

Last edited:
If you're thinking the same about sys11 at some point, please let me know!! :D

Last bump for reductions on remaining items; sound board and displays (as above) before I pack up and put them in storage.

That seems to be the norm for Williams; though I didn't pay much attention to video games, in the System 11 era the video game Smash Tv used the standard pinball audio of the time (D 11581), and I think it's one of the Mortal Kombat sequels* that uses DCS.

* Mortal Kombat 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom