What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

williams system 6 driver board 40 pin header replacement

stevebm1

Registered
does anyone in the uk stock these or do I need to order from the USA?

info connect.jpg

im not sure mate,I know they are rear entry from underneath the board,Iv'e replaced them before by buying them from swallow amusements,but they don't stock them anymore

Glad this question has come up as looking for some for Tri Zone and wondered if readily available or otherwise, having found somewhat bewildering choice of similar connectors when previously looking on CPC/Farnell/RS etc.

snap
(would be up for 10x 8-way from Mouser without the £12 charge applied)

edit
the 8-way 16.9mm headers with a square pin are No. 26-60-2081 (£5.02 for 10)
https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDet...=/ha2pyFadujcxIoaGDlRMBb40bxqyDBlNqW8cSrznes=
picture shows 6-way right-angle but is for 8-way straight - look like they'll make better contact than the old round pins

if anyone up for doubling up to get the free delivery ... i'm in for 10 of each

Last edited:
don't forget there will be VAT on top of that as well so it will be more expensive from mouser

mouser want 40 quid for 33 of the headers delivered,that's an expensive replacement!,I read somewhere(can't find it now),that someone on pinside inserted connector pins from the top of the board once it was connected into the existing housings,so I may give that a go first

I managed to source some 8 way interconnects for the driver board in the uk eventually and have a set of 5 spare(enough to replace on 1 driverboard) .if anyone needs one,Im happy to sell it for what I paid for it (£10)

Back
Top Bottom