What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Williams STTNG MPU Board

Andy B

Site Supporter
5Years
No longer for sale. Decided to keep it for spares.

Got myself an STTNG barn find in OK state barring the MPU board which has bad acid damage.

Rocket CPU board ordered from Pinsound so this board is going in the bin unless there’s anything of value on it? ASIC chip looks in good shape and is North of the acid damage - is that worth anything?

No idea of worth, if anything, in this state so let me know if I should just bin it or make me an offer if it’s worth anything to you.

Andy

Attachments

• 7E0F304E-C58F-4893-9F27-A0A999759EC3.jpeg
    7E0F304E-C58F-4893-9F27-A0A999759EC3.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
If it is serial matching, just clean it up and stick it in the coin box. Seems a shame to bin it if it's a number matching game.

Did you get it for a decent price? I saw it also but they were asking 3k+
I got it for £3,000. I probably paid over the odds for it but he wouldn’t budge any lower than that and to be honest I felt sorry for it. It’s already been left neglected in some unit for a length of time and had started to get damp.

I just wanted a winter project and to get it up and running and back in to circulation again.

If it is serial matching, just clean it up and stick it in the coin box. Seems a shame to bin it if it's a number matching game.

The only legible label suggests that it isn't the machines' original. It identifies its original fitment (if you accept that the label's on a socketed chip) as an example of Williams game No. '5##18' (White Water); Star Trek Next Gen was 5##23. The Cpu boards at the time also had a generic label, not giving a specific serial number but showing a game 'project' or model number, but it was in the area affected by the leakage. I think it's still there, low down on the left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom