What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams Pharaoh, Star Light Or Grand Lizard

andy

Site Supporter
Maybe if I keep posting wanted ads for unlikely games someone will have one eventually... :hmm:

Cash or trades! :)

Cheers,
Andy

I have a nice GL which I was considering selling but it has now gone to a mate on loan. If I decide to to let it go I will give you a shout :thumbs:

I have a nice GL which I was considering selling but it has now gone to a mate on loan. If I decide to to let it go I will give you a shout :thumbs:
Thanks Matt that would be great 🙂

I had a GL back in the early noughties, it's definitely one of the games I've missed and would like another!

I want to know what Barry O was on when he came up with that, lizards, monkeys, bongos, 2 magna-saves and 3 ball multiball, genius :clap:

took solar fire and pimped it up. not keen on the backglass art on GL . Starlight is boring as hell. makes the Bally back to basics efforts like black pyramid look loaded.

Well wanting Star Light is more for the rarity as only 100 made. They had one in an arcade Southsea at the time, not seen one since though.

I do think it’s a nice looking game though yes very basic, especially when you consider Space Shuttle was Williams‘ next game!

Back
Top Bottom