What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Medieval Madness

Montu32

Site Supporter
Having to sell my beloved MM to raise funds for another family toy.

Recent strip down and clean of the playfield, everything came off bar the pop bumpers, new balls, all plastics flame polished, ramps all look like new, new rubber set and warm GI ghostbuster leds to match the original tones. Machine has Vishay DMD screen and the Lightning mod. Machine was at NERG but unfortunately the flippers took a bit of a hammering so have new sleeves, plungers, flipper shaft plastics plus 2 new coils due in tmrw / monday from PH.

Playfield is nice, small wear spots in the usual places but surprisingly the Merlin hole has very little, cabinet has nice solid edges with no chunks to the backbox etc.

bad bits - wear around the flipper buttons

Prefer people to come and see / play the machine, £5750 firm 07411644818 Paul

have loads more pics of strip down for anyone interested

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_untitled.pngd_1.png

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_bnvmc.jpg

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_IMG_3027.JPGnncdm.jpg

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_IMG_3019.JPGvvn.jpg

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_IMG_3017.JPGddmm.jpg

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_IMG_3007.JPGdddss.jpg

i385.photobucket.com_albums_oo293_montu32_IMG_3001.JPGdd.jpg

I'm amazed it's not sold already. So many folks pay way more than this for an untried and untested NIB, then you have this universally liked classic in great condition. Makes no sense to me, this game is more fun than any Stern of the last 5-10 years, and will only get more desirable unlike those.

I got vetoed :( bargain though. please someone buy it and keep it in the group so I can buy it later on!

Beautiful table - someone is going to pick up a bargain keeper here. Surprised it didn't have a "PM sent" and change to "sold" within minutes
Good luck with sale

Thanks everyone, machine is provisionally sold someone coming up on sunday. If anything changes I will let you's know.

i wouldnt let mine go for less than 1 billion dollars ( tht i would do a pre emptive ):rofl:

Many thanks for the opporunity to buy the machine. My wife and i are giddy with excitment and we'll see you Sunday!

Reactions: ski
Back
Top Bottom