What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Johnny Mnemonic £1995

General Zod

Registered
For Sale - jonhny Mnemonic, all working, glove works really well, glove has been stripped down and lubricated so not noisy and is strong, new NOS translite, the pinball is also on Ebay which has more info in the listing about the machine. Unfortunately a serious illness in the family has stopped me working on pinball's and as a result DSC_7828.JPGDSC_7829.JPGDSC_7830.JPGDSC_7831.JPGDSC_7832.JPGDSC_7833.JPGDSC_7835.JPGDSC_7876.JPGI missed quite a few pre-Xmas offers on the machine due to not checking my emails and accounts, I'm just after some space now and to reduce the amount of pinballs I have.
Johnny works really well and is looking for a new home! £1995.

Last edited:
i was saying to myself literally last night that i'd like to buy one of these... can you wait while is list/sell my LOTR?

Some better closer shots of the playfield inserts and the broken plastic would be helpful too.

i was saying to myself literally last night that i'd like to buy one of these... can you wait while is list/sell my LOTR?

Some better closer shots of the playfield inserts and the broken plastic would be helpful too.
Hope these help, there are one or two chipped plastics, on the right hand side one plastic has been repaired (stuck) and one has a chip on the lower left, the slingshot plastics have also some splintery cracks on the lower artwork plastics.DSC_7867.JPGDSC_7868.JPGDSC_7869.JPG
Getting the gist of things now I thought anyway! I think you should be able to expand the photo's by clicking on them but if for any reason this doesn't work I will try reloading them as full image. If anyone wants a particular area photo-ing please let me know and I will upload it.

Attachments

• DSC_7866.JPG
    DSC_7866.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 64

Regarding your LOTR, i'm sure we could come up with something if you seriously want Johnny, like I say I just need to cut down on pinballs at the moment, Johnny's not collectors condition but is solid and reliable and he plays fast as fudge.

Back
Top Bottom