What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams Indiana Jones

Also worth considering for indy fans is a stern indy with my upgrade kit in it. Williams game on the stern playfield with extras. Narrow body to

I’d be up for that as an alternative [mention]myPinballs [/mention]

So any of those machines in need of a new home - please contact me

That looks like the one off eBay that went for 3.5K ish couple of weeks ago

The cabinet fade is very similar but I don't think it's the same one, if you compare the left side of the cabinet for example:

Ebay one:

s-l1600.jpg

HLD one:

28114-1-indiana-jones-williams-pinball-machine-cabinet-left.jpg

The hld pics are just the show room pics that have been on the website for years not the actual pin you will be buying

Must have a warehouse full of them to satisfy sales and keep the ad up. I would love to walk through a warehouse of pins. Be like a dream. As I say, I don’t recommend that route, but if you are absolutely desperate. @Safe cracker boy! - You wouldn’t get anywhere near your money back unfortunately. If not it’s a waiting game on here isn’t in.

I actually think they have very little in stock like most pinball dealers it’s a case of fancy web site if someone buys one they are panicking and trying to buy one from e bay or other dodgy sources

I actually think they have very little in stock like most pinball dealers it’s a case of fancy web site if someone buys one they are panicking and trying to buy one from e bay or other dodgy sources

Urggghh ok. I don’t know why I even suggested it. Back to business as usual, avoid at all costs. Wait for one to come up on here. It’ll be better condition, cheaper, and known history.

Back
Top Bottom