What's new

Sold Williams Hyperball

mark adams

Registered
Good condition, Fully LED'd, Hyper Cannon refurbished, Ball lift auger cleaned and polished, new balls.
Backglass in excellent condition, mechanically fully working.
On that auction site for £1400, will accept £1300 from here.

. IMG_0348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 159
They really are as loud as they sound in the videos, You can always make me an offer, i'm not an unreasonable person.

A hyperball in the house! This is either....
A) a bachelor pad......
B) someone has hearing problems......
C) a madhouse..
D) an agreeable pinball loving wife..(I hear rumours they do exist but I have never meet one)
E) none of the above.....
Whatever this is cool..not played a hyperball since Poole quay amusements had one on try before you buy from southern leisure....what a rush that game was for a 14 year old arcade addict...good luck with the sell.:thumbs:

I'm really interested, but not buying anything until August. If you still have it in August I will take it off your hands...

We used to have a cat who would sleep on the backbox of ours even when it was being played!
That's quite weird....

@RobZombie if it hasn't gone by August, it's yours. (anything is possible)

A hyperball in the house! This is either....
A) a bachelor pad......
B) someone has hearing problems......
C) a madhouse..
D) an agreeable pinball loving wife..(I hear rumours they do exist but I have never meet one) <---- I have one of these, this is how i got it in the first place
E) none of the above.....
Whatever this is cool..not played a hyperball since Poole quay amusements had one on try before you buy from southern leisure....what a rush that game was for a 14 year old arcade addict...good luck with the sell.:thumbs:

Whilst we're stirring up memories, This is the machine i blew all my holiday spending money in when i was younger, I think it was in a little arcade on a Pontins holiday camp, although i can't remember where, but the machine made that much of an impression on me. Yes it's a mechanical horror show, but boy does it suck you in, the sounds and lights particularly at high volume, the balls clattering against the glass, it's definitely exciting.

I haven't played one of these, just watched a video, wow! are these things built like tanks? nothing on a traditional pinball playfield would stand up to that constant abuse!.

I haven't played one of these, just watched a video, wow! are these things built like tanks? nothing on a traditional pinball playfield would stand up to that constant abuse!.

The playfield is reverse printed acrylic the same as Electra and Varkon main playfields. This means it just needs a polish with some novus 2 and 1 every once in a while to make it like new again.

Back
Top Bottom