What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WILLIAMS HURRICANE

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Hi all,
I know many on here are "hurricane haters".....but personally I love it! The music drives you crazy! The criss-cross ramps are fabulous during multi-ball, and it's a great tournament practice game, with some tight shots, lots of backhand shot fun and the trap up and repeat hitting the main ramp shot during multiball is very modern stern.......plus you can have a calming sip of bourbon during the Ferris wheel shot! Fantastic! Must mention the fabulous "dots" during clown time.....Wow!.....anyway enough of the ole billy...Here's the deal....
A very nice "sexy condition ". Fully operational Williams Hurricane. Recently been repaired in our workshops, Good points...
Playfield, stripped,cleaned and polished. Starposts returned to original. (Red on the left, blue on the right.) New Titan rubbers. (Red on the left, blue on the right, clears centre.). New clear "Williams" flippers, with new Titan rubbers. (Not old rubbers,sold as full rubber kit, let the reader use discernment.) new slingshot plastics. New Ferris wheel belt. Topper parts sourced and completely operational including flashers. (Leds in topper to avoid topper removal ). New cpu with nvram and "patched " game rom. (No ghosting). All switch idc connectors replaced. And same for gi. Power board repaired with new bridge rectifiers, capacitors, ( not all only where required). And some tip102's. Coindoor and leading edge of backbox re-painted. New drop target decals. Full comet leds in the g.i. And inserts. Backbox candescent. Pop bumper illumination mod. Side blades. Flippers rebuilt. (Mechanical parts, coils ok). Backbox speakers upgraded. Mirror polished lockdown bar. Rebuilt shooter rod, with new springs(the correct red one, and custom blue shooter rod.) custom instruction cards. And loads I forgot....usual negatives..faded cabinet. And full Mylar with some slight air bubbles over inserts. Lovely entry game, great value, fabulous fun....unless you suffer from coulrophobia!!.......
As is with crusty legs feet and bolts. £1350.00.
New legs feet and bolts. £1450.00.

IMG_4252.JPG
IMG_4253.JPG
IMG_4254.JPG
IMG_4255.JPG
IMG_4256.JPG
IMG_4257.JPG
IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_4259.JPG
IMG_4260.JPG
IMG_4261.JPG
IMG_4262.JPG