What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Williams High Speed Displays & driver working

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Hello Everyone

I'm after a set of working displays, driver and cable’s to fit a Williams High Speed, if anyone has such a spare thing please get in touch. Or suggestions welcomed as to where they might be found

I believe the Players score displays are part number C-8364 (7 segment) X4, the Ball in play/ match display are C-8365 (4 segment) x1 and the Alphanumeric master display board is part number C-10877 (guess who's been reading the manual!)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

s-l16001.jpg
s-l16004.jpg

Hi tony. Great game...also great to see one of the "lesser" games refurbed. Keep the faith. Are you doing a restoration thread.
Keith. (P.s I only
have broken ones sorry.) pinscore do them but difficult to find stock worth mailing them direct or get Phil (pinball heaven) to order you a set. Been out of stock at the pinballcenter for ages.....here's a link for the part anyway. Take it from there..
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/p...re-pinball-led-display-for-williams-system-11

I also might need these! for road kings, I have everything but the 4 digit is out and one of the alpha's, I have a spare Alpha but struggling for the 4 digit one. Pinball palace use to have them but don't seem to now! It's working out if worth spending that money on replacement led one's.

Ronnie

High Speed is one of the very best System 11s imho

Well worth saving. Stone cold classic. Just look at what else was being produced at this time.

Thanks guys it's in the que I'm just not very quick
Phil @ pinball heaven has them for for about £210 with delivery, board and all displays which is probably where I'll end up going. I'll need cables on top, just trying to see if there's an alternative out there, mind you I read somewhere that the originals were good for 30years? Which has got to be about that now! So sometimes you have to bit the bullet and spend some coin, but if it's gonna sit here for a bit the money may be better in the bank.
And I wonder why things take so long!

@Tony

If she is a keeper, then that is one story. Lavish love and cash on her.

But if not, tread carefully. Many, many buyers only want dmd games. You may not recoup your spend. If you play the long game you will find used parts.

I have fathom, centaur, paragon, whirlwind, banzai that are all pre dmd. I love these things. But I know that I am in the minority.

Yes good advice there!
There's no rush, lots to keep me busy. It's good to know that the displays have been re made and are available though

I also might need these! for road kings, I have everything but the 4 digit is out and one of the alpha's, I have a spare Alpha but struggling for the 4 digit one. Pinball palace use to have them but don't seem to now! It's working out if worth spending that money on replacement led one's.

Ronnie

I have two fully working 4-digit credit displays for sale.

I'm trying to weigh up if buying them all separately will work out more expensive than buying new, I think I already know the answer I've had an offer for the board and cables, can I ask how much your looking for?
Thanks

I believe the Players score displays are part number C-8364 (7 segment) X4, the Ball in play/ match display are C-8365

Hi, Tony,

If you decide to pursue (pun not intended) original type displays, High Speed, Grand Lizard, Road Kings and Pin-Bot used two different types of display for the player displays. C-8364 will be the player 3 & 4 displays, which are in fact the same as used in earlier System 7 and 9 games (Alien Poker/Black Knight onwards), 7 digit/7 segment display panels. The player 1 & 2 displays will have a different number, they're 7 digit alpha-numeric panels, with additional segments placed within each digit. These (and the driver pcb) were new for System 11.

Back
Top Bottom