What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams EM Back Door Panel?

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Picking up an old Williams EM this week and it doesn't have a back door for the backbox, I have never repaired one before, or even know what this looks like...

Anyway, anyone have one? Are they rare?

Cheers,
James

Ahh ok is it just a bit of galv with a hole for a lock? The lads at work can probably make that up with the tin snips - some pics would be great @BigIan - enjoy TPF first though - we are all very jealous of you all going out there!

Ahh ok is it just a bit of galv with a hole for a lock?
Basically, yes it is. Quite a heavy gauge though. Let me know if you want measurements, although I'm sure you can make an educated guess. What year is it?

I sometimes wonder where all these back doors ended up, but easy enough to replace in wood or metal if nothing else dampens the sound to some extent. It's a bit of a pain on EMs having to work on the head from behind so must have side and back clearance to access it.

Back
Top Bottom