What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams drinks coaster!

I'll add em to to the list, still trying to get the robot upgrade done!

Those look absolutely Ace!! I would love a couple of full sets - be it the set of 4 or 8 above - for personal use... More than happy to pay for them @biglouieuk.

and no hurry at all mate - as and when you can! :)

I'm blown away that ppl like em so much. I'll make a list.. it's a bit beyond scrap wood! I'll work out how to do this , do not fear!
They're amazing dude, Gottlieb and Premier for me if you do go into production 😂 more than happy to pay they look great

Okey doke. Leave it with me. I made quite a few of these a couple years ago, for video games (Manic Miner, Sheriff, outrun, bombjack)..I sold em but stopped for the reasons above, became zero fun as I was selling a product and people (rightly) felt it should be a slightly more professional outfit than I had time to give it 🧐

But I'll work out a price (iirc they were 5 or 6 quid each) but that was because I had to buy some hardwood!

Maybe I can find some oak floor boards we can convert? But I think the dark wood is where it's at! I loved the Manic Miner one but my god that took me an age! It was bamboo 5mm with a rosewood veneer over the top and filled the cut out with clear resin and sanded down. Lovely, but what a ballache haha

I'll work this out gents...the industrialization bit might be a fun challenge on its own 👍

Screenshot_20200128-085028.jpg

Okey doke. Leave it with me. I made quite a few of these a couple years ago, for video games (Manic Miner, Sheriff, outrun, bombjack)..I sold em but stopped for the reasons above, became zero fun as I was selling a product and people (rightly) felt it should be a slightly more professional outfit than I had time to give it [emoji3166]

But I'll work out a price (iirc they were 5 or 6 quid each) but that was because I had to buy some hardwood!

Maybe I can find some oak floor boards we can convert? But I think the dark wood is where it's at! I loved the Manic Miner one but my god that took me an age! It was bamboo 5mm with a rosewood veneer over the top and filled the cut out with clear resin and sanded down. Lovely, but what a ballache haha

I'll work this out gents...the industrialization bit might be a fun challenge on its own [emoji106]

View attachment 100782
Love the Manic Miner one [emoji106]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Okey doke. Leave it with me. I made quite a few of these a couple years ago, for video games (Manic Miner, Sheriff, outrun, bombjack)..I sold em but stopped for the reasons above, became zero fun as I was selling a product and people (rightly) felt it should be a slightly more professional outfit than I had time to give it 🧐

I'll work this out gents...the industrialization bit might be a fun challenge on its own 👍

View attachment 100782

I see no end to the logo coaster empire!!

Atari
Commodoore
Sinclair
Amstrad
Nintendo
Sega (again!)
Neo-Geo
Apple (rainbow one)

:)

Last edited:
IMG_20200129_214531.jpg

Bit too hand made to send to anyone.. but learnt a little about making them en mass...
👍

Back
Top Bottom