What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams Dmd speaker panel - wood part

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Evening all,

On the look out for a williams branded dmd speaker panel. Mainly need the wood part with the grills if possible. Something from a whitewater etc would be perfect

is for my whirlwind dmd project development

Cheers

jim

If you can't find one , I could probably make one for you , just need size etc etc ....

yeah I will need to get them made eventually from plywood but want one to copy from first.

I’m actually thinking a dr who one may be the perfect template As I need 7 lamp cutouts below the dmd to

I have a speaker panel from a T2 if its any good to you. Make me an offer if you want it. I'll get an idea of shipping cost and advise accordingly.
Regards
1600903919065.png

1600903943066.png

Jim.. Can measure you up a DW panel if you need a drawing. I have one currently set up.

yeah I will need to get them made eventually from plywood but want one to copy from first.

I’m actually thinking a dr who one may be the perfect template As I need 7 lamp cutouts below the dmd to
I have a Dr who , so I can make a copy from that if you want !

Back
Top Bottom