What's new

Sold Williams Defender Arcade - JROK board

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Bought last year, off forum member. Running a multi Williams JROK board which is solid and reliable. It also has a multi Williams control panel. Someone has installed small casters to allow it to be moved around easily. Joysticks can be adjusted / set to 2-4-6 and 8 way.

Need to free up some space.

Looking for what I paid for it. £950

20240129_182712.jpg20240129_182717.jpg20240129_182724.jpg20240129_182741.jpg

Im in the process of putting an FPGA into my Robotron. Was just going to have it as Robotron but since I needed a new overlay decided to get the multi game one.
May post a thread up soon :)

Love a bit of Defender, I was even tempted myself.
Congrats to the new owner and enjoy.

Now Sold, going into the depths of Wales!
There's lovely! Before I bought my Defender I considered going the Multi-Williams route in a Williams cabinet and one of the Multi-Willams route. (Defender, Robotron, Joust) Those stencilled cabinets like pins always looked so cool.

Where do the Defender pins live these days? I played 1 at Manchester expo a few years ago, and 1 at Terry's ( may have been the same pin ). I haven't seen one even mentioned on here for a long time. Would be great to have 1 at pinfest.

Where do the Defender pins live these days? I played 1 at Manchester expo a few years ago, and 1 at Terry's ( may have been the same pin ). I haven't seen one even mentioned on here for a long time. Would be great to have 1 at pinfest.

Rare as hens teeth. 369 units produced according to ipdb. There was one up North (the one at NLP most likely) but I believe the owner was made an offer he couldn't refuse from abroad.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away ……also known as Worthing c.2011 …… I had a Defender vid and pin side by side in my Psych Out zone 😎 Both provided by Dave Langley @Dave2084 iirc 👍 The pinball is fantastic … those sounds !

2AFCB395-B66D-42DE-BEB3-EF81F5D8BFD8.jpeg

6DDD6F48-8996-473D-9634-0C76C970C6FB.jpeg

I also have a pic somewhere of @Will2.0 and I trying to squeeze a Defender pin and a DE BTTF into his car . Epic fail 😁

Back
Top Bottom