What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams blackout

Pudsey pinball

Site Supporter
williams blackout for sale was at night show played flawless,cab usual knocks n dings playfield v nice,back glass good but has crazing,rotten dog CPU £600 comes with spare backglass

Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 152
I can't comment on Dave's game as I didn't play it, but I have to say Blackout is a really great layout if you want to set it up really steep, give it a proper wax and it will play incredibly fast and furious with some wonderfully satisfying looping shots. One of the better single level Williams games

I can vouch for Dave's Blackout, it's a cracking game. If I had more space I would snap it up for myself.

am also a blackout fan, but no room at the inn. Like any game from this period, it is quite simple, but sometimes a game just feels "right". And blackout feels right. The art, sound, speech, theme, layout all come together perfectly.

And I agree with @lukewells 100%, the angle of the playfield is absolutely key

It's nice It's really nice. Tempted ... So very tempted ... Must Resist... Whats your rock bottom on this before flee bay?

It's nice It's really nice. Tempted ... So very tempted ... Must Resist...

Do it, do it, do it :D :thumbs: It's a great game and with the extra backglass and Rottendog CPU.......

I cannot believe this hasn't shifted yet :eek: Great Williams game with good art, cool retro sounds and a good laugh to play plus you get the rotten dog CPU and spare backglass! Come on people, there must be someone out there looking for a game that doesn't break the bank and is a good fun player....this is perfect newbie fodder :thumbs:

You know I'd love this! It's an excellent example of games from this era. Awesome spacey theme too. But alas, no space and definitely no cash.

****... :(

This is very disappointing. Too many games are leaving the collectors circles and ending up on ebay :(

Blackout is a good fun game and deserves better

I know @lukewells :( I'd really, really love to have this in my collection, I really would. But it's a definite one-in, one-out door policy at the moment with zero net balance transfer on the cash front. At the moment I'd barely scrape £600 between all 3 of my pins.

A lot more, it's a cracking game. Can't believe no one on here didn't snap it up.

:) I have a 17 month old which means i've not had a full nights sleep in 17 months on the plus side the little fella did manage to sleep all night last night so there must be light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with the baby pudsey its canny stressful but a very rewarding experience. I'll pm you about the game

:) I have a 17 month old which means i've not had a full nights sleep in 17 months on the plus side the little fella did manage to sleep all night last night so there must be light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with the baby pudsey its canny stressful but a very rewarding experience. I'll pm you about the game
Ok no prob

All the best to Lorn and yourself Dave.
Have your last full nights sleep before baby turns up.

Back
Top Bottom