What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams BANZI RUN

Winnie

Site Supporter
Alias
Ben winstanley
Looking for a banzi run if anybody is selling or thinking of selling or if anybody knows of one that could be for sale
Thanks in advance

They do come up but as said above, but you may need to be patient. I would guess one every year or two.

I waited ages for mine and it would be one of my last ones to go.

There was one on eBay about 6 months ago and wasn’t silly money either but at that time I wasn’t looking for one so didn’t think anything of it …..
and now KICKING myself 😅😅

1Pinballfan in Radlett might sell you one
133EE025-420E-46EA-8674-5F172B2136A6.png

There are a lot of pinballs listed that are Wanted by forum members including EHOH premium that has been listed For Sale

Adam @Ads Nems might be able to shed some light ?

Thanks for the heads up I have already messaged him as he doesn’t want to sell at the moment 👍🏻

1Pinballfan in Radlett might sell you one
View attachment 151594

There are a lot of pinballs listed that are Wanted by forum members including EHOH premium that has been listed For Sale

Adam @Ads Nems might be able to shed some light ?
That’s my profile on there. I put Maybe, as in its not a never, but one day when I need to shift a pin to make space for another I’ll put it up for sale which I always do first on pinfo.

That’s my profile on there. I put Maybe, as in its not a never, but one day when I need to shift a pin to make space for another I’ll put it up for sale which I always do first on pinfo.
Fair enough on that one please do keep me in mind when and if you do 👍🏻

yea thank you James just seen it in there FB page so will send them a message thanks is for the heads up

Good luck!! Playfield looks like a replacement would do it the world of good and they're still available.

Back
Top Bottom