What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Williams/Bally Playfield - For wall hanging

MadNat

Site Supporter
Hello - looking to fill a gap which is about playfield sized!

Anyone have a playfield that could do the job - obvs artwork does not need to be perfect! Ideally its not down to the timber either.

Thank you

Got some already converted with full wifi controlled led lighting shows installed in them, if you're interested.

Many thanks Darren.

I was hoping to find something not worth repairing to be honest, £50 or so tops. It’s to include experimenting a new lighting gizmo I’ve created - stuck to the wall.

Ive always wanted a MM - maybe this is the closest I’ll ever get to owning one!

Thanks though - I think is it too good for this particular job.

Got some already converted with full wifi controlled led lighting shows installed in them, if you're interested.

That’s exactly what I’m experimenting with Alan... I’ve just created a ESP8266 power driver which can manage LED strips (like the WS2812B and SK6812)... so looking for a test playfield to demonstrate and brighten up my space.

So looking for the playfield only at this stage if you can help?

Be happy to provide you with a power board when they arrive (fingers crossed it works as planned!)

Cheers

That’s exactly what I’m experimenting with Alan... I’ve just created a ESP8266 power driver which can manage LED strips (like the WS2812B and SK6812)... so looking for a test playfield to demonstrate and brighten up my space.

So looking for the playfield only at this stage if you can help?

Be happy to provide you with a power board when they arrive (fingers crossed it works as planned!)

Cheers
Aha - Snap!! Yep mine use esp32s and ws21812b's

Unfortunately all my spare pf's have already been 'done'

Without thread derailing (thread kidnapping) I'd still fancy a few ropy wall hangers too if anyone in the Midlands or there abouts has any. Cheaps ideally and EM's also welcome.

Once Nat has had whatever he's after of course.

Back
Top Bottom