What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams Alien Poker

andy

Site Supporter
Well with all the talk of Alien at the moment.......:):)

If anyone knows of one of these available please let me know!

Thanks,
Andy

Andy, Europe is your best bet... been looking for years but they do come up over there from time to time, usually with worn playfields unfortunately.

Hmm you may be right, I certainly can't remember ever seeing one for sale over here..... o_O

I bought a wreck off eBay in about 2008 and Nick Regan refurbed it. not seen another one. used to pop up at POA shows back in the day . Williams early SS seem to be very common or never seen. the common being BK JL Gorgar Flash and Firepower. they were far less reliable than Bally so "bit the dust "so to speak a lot earlier in their working lives.

I bought a wreck off eBay in about 2008 and Nick Regan refurbed it. not seen another one. used to pop up at POA shows back in the day . Williams early SS seem to be very common or never seen. the common being BK JL Gorgar Flash and Firepower. they were far less reliable than Bally so "bit the dust "so to speak a lot earlier in their working lives.

True. I'd add Blackout to the (relatively) common list as well, these seem to pop up from time to time. Good game too!

also consider hunting a Laser Cue as virtually a copy!

Yep, one of those would do me too!!!!:)

Blackout is a great game.....amazing how effective just turning all the lamps on and off is! :)

Kind of fancy one of these but no space.

Looks pretty nice. Would need a ton more photos.

Not sure but seems price a bit high?

alienpoker2.jpg
AP_1.jpg

Probably high price cos. that looks a nice one... playfield and backglass look far better than you often see on any for sale, which isn't often. Great game and cool sounds on this pinball.

Back
Top Bottom