What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WILLIAMS 11B C INTERCONNECT PCB

steve brum

Site Supporter
looking for one used but undamaged

ta

11 interconnect.png

Hi Steve your post is For Sale, is it supposed to be Wanted? I may have one (or 2) if you need one, let me know and I’ll send you photos if they are unhacked 🤦‍♂️

Steve bear in mind that these boards differ between games as they have different resistors dependent an game. Pinball center sells new boards without the resistors populated which you buy separately but rather usefully they have a list of which resistor goes where for each game. I.e. its not just whether the game is sys 11 a/b/c. See link.

Original, 11A and some 11B games didn't have boards such as this, anyway. They made do with resistor boards cluttering up the underside of the playfield, or (even worse) on the rear wall of the cabinet.

There are two main differences I recall with these boards, though - the presence, or not, of Lane Change and 'A/C Switch' optic chips. The O.P.s picture shows one with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom