What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wide body cabinet

MikeyG85

Registered
Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a wide body cabinet. Can be stripped down and empty but would like legs, lockdown bar and coin door preferably.

Happy to look at a wreck.

If anyone has one or knows of someone that has one I’d be greatful for a lead.

I’m from Bristol.

I think @steve brum mentioned on Facebook that he had a demolition man cabinet?
Might be worth dropping him a message?

Ok no worries question aren’t all the Williams back box’s the same size? If your redecaling would it matter if backbox was from a different machine?

True, it wouldn’t.
These are missing the lockdown mechanism/ bar and legs though.
Would need new buy new side rails as well I believe as the demo man ones aren’t standard.

Legs have got to be standard? Lockdown bar should be easily available I might even have one? No mech though, are the side rails different? Maybe on DM due to the handles but is your plan to re-theme? Anyway I can see buying a complete unit would be a lot easier, does it have to be a wide body?

See how much is this table thread @Durzel is about to sell some TZ wide body stuff? Might be of interest?

Yeah just more that buying complete would be easier.
Has to be a wide body, I have a 43” monitor i want to drop into the playfield and I can’t fit that into the standard width.

@Durzel if it’s a breaker I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands. Not worried knocks and scratches etc. Just want all the bits.

Back
Top Bottom