What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why no donations

Chris,

Had an issue with Paypal which was easilly resolved, just sorting the site subscription stuff so should all be back up in a couple of days :)

Thanks for your continued support Chris
Paul

Let me know when resolved so I can send you a donation as well.

wonder hpw many machien sellers on here are like Chris and actually donate,as,imo they should ?:-o

Sorry guys,

I'm not normally one to turn away people offering the site money (Far from it), however i'm around 75% of the way to sorting the donations stuff out.

Some people may have noticed that their status will have changed from "site supporter 2014" to "site supporter". These are people who have donated since July 2014. Nothing to worry about at all.

I'm looking currently at a 12 month period from donation, rather than an end of year thing - to my view it seems fairer that way - anyhow, more will be announced over the next few days once i get it finally sorted.

Hopefully all will be done by the end of this week - Please bear with me (there has been a fair bit of manual work involved in the hope that we wont ever need to go through this again in the future :) )

Cheers
Paul

wonder hpw many machien sellers on here are like Chris and actually donate,as,imo they should ?:-o

For all of the 1 pinball machines I have sold on here I gave a donation. Will do it for every sale going forward.

Managed it :D

Problem was/is that log in only appears to work if you click on certain parts of it. I was clicking on the centre, like a d..k, but arrow only however top right hand side of box, hand sign and bingo!!

Finally.
The last few days I kept getting ... "this card type is not accepted" ... odd as it's the same one I use for everything, and linked to my ebay account!

anyway, all done, keep up the good work :)

Rob

Finally.
The last few days I kept getting ... "this card type is not accepted" ... odd as it's the same one I use for everything, and linked to my ebay account!

anyway, all done, keep up the good work :)

Rob

Strange - Just uses standard paypal payments - Anyhow, many thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom