What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Dracula rules :)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Today - I will mostly be hunting vampires :cool:

Nice article/video here on the joys of playing Drac. Interesting reading Bowen saying that the guy doing the software left Williams before fully completing it and so the Proto ROM became the release ROM. So potentially there may have been more rules to be added. I think it may have just been small smaller stuff ... maybe more awards from the Renfield scoop, which feels a little pointless in the game.

http://funwithbonus.com/dracula-the-un-wizard-mode/

It's one of those games that infuriates nine times out of ten, but when it all clicks it's one of the best there is. Oh and it's got to have lightning flippers - can't understand why some change them out. [emoji35]

Didn't realise you could light castle lock as a loop award, I know mist is in there too but are there any other notable ones?

Every 7 loops alternates between coffin and castle locks if I remember correctly but seeing as coffin locks are a lot easier to get you're best off going for coffin locks the usual way first so you don't waste the loops on them :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom