What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does Pets at Home Sell Laser Toys For Cats ...

DRD

Registered
That have warnings stating you must not look into the laser ?

How does the cat heed this warning ?

I have 2 Thai Ridgebacks, these dogs act like cats. I have an infrared thermometer that puts out a red dot and they never tire of chasing it.
I wish they could read 😂

That have warnings stating you must not look into the laser ?

How does the cat heed this warning ?
Don't shine it into their eyes?

Point it at the floor/wall/ceiling away from them. Make sure they take breaks though - it's like cat crack.

As someone with a cat allergy, this is the most fun way to get my own back and keep them at a safe distance.

https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/frolicat-zip-automated-laser-light-cat-toy

7134604.jpg

CAUTION: Laser radiation.

Risk of exposure.

Laser radiation is emitted from this product.

Do not look into the laser beam or laser beam reflection.

Changes to the laser equipment are not permitted.

Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedure other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.

CAUTION: Do not aim the laser light directly into the eyes of pets.

Always supervise pets playing with pet toys.

We had a dog that went crazy for this too. She kinda pounced on the dot with both front hands then scratched at the spot when the dot appeared there instead.
Was comical to watch :D
Cat sometimes chases one - but not always.. Suspect this is more the cat thinking "hmmm.. can I be bothered to amuse you with this right now... nah" :)

Back
Top Bottom