What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whitewater topper ... what's it worth ?

The seeker

Registered
Hi i have a white water topper in good/fair condition including new clear plastic tank to go over the top what a WW topper worth t the moment ? thanks

Is it for sale ?
If so I'm sure there will be a few interested parties.
Difficult to put a price on but I'm sure whoever out there wants one will be sending you a offer.

TBH it could be for sale im just not really a topper man its great it really looks like the water its tumbling over the rocks !!

i dunno really i mean its as original as i believe they can be , there's no water mark or picture of the queen if you hold it to the light but it looks kinda real

Ah, tbh i was aware of some kind of sticker that is supposed to reflect the led signals but it looked pretty crappy online, the one i have is a very good water effect like tiny etching make it look like a cascade of water

Ah, tbh i was aware of some kind of sticker that is supposed to reflect the led signals but it looked pretty crappy online, the one i have is a very good water effect like tiny etching make it look like a cascade of water
On my way to buy it lol, sat nav is switched on

Alan

😂 tbh genuinely unsure of the price of. These things or even if I could part with it . I’ll attach a photo remember just trying to gauge a prices since it’s a tricky thing to value

Hard to get the glint in a still

Attachments

• 6B8DACD2-98DF-4196-A13D-EA0814778C06.jpeg
    6B8DACD2-98DF-4196-A13D-EA0814778C06.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 35
  • BB2CE15D-2172-4F0B-A9C0-6EA65DD34D5B.jpeg
    BB2CE15D-2172-4F0B-A9C0-6EA65DD34D5B.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 34
Hi i have a white water topper in good/fair condition including new clear plastic tank to go over the top what a WW topper worth t the moment ? thanks
Keep it safe would be my advice... There is a price difference between with and without, and they are very difficult to source original ones (like yours looks like it is)....

As noted above by a few it would be utter madness to sell this if you have the pin! I was just assuming you have one and it’s a spare.
BTW I’m not after one just horrified at the fact you would split it from its real home and where it belongs regardless if you like toppers or not.

Col has got it spot on ^^^^^it would only devalue your machine when you came to sell.
I also thought you just had a spare topper, it would be madness to split it from it's original machine.

Back
Top Bottom