What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Whitewater Original Topper

Andypc

Registered
I am looking for an Original Whitewater Topper in good condition with the artwork and foil undamaged. I can trade for an Original Whitewater Topper with damaged foil (See Picture) plus cash or just a cash.

20180427_195712.jpg

Sorry to say but you'll need to be beyond lucky to find one of these. Rare as rocking horse sh1t I'm afraid.

Yeah these are *tough* to come by ........... and to find an owner willing to swap a very good one for a damaged one ??? Welllllll ....it could happen I guess if the $$$ are right.

Maybe if someone is sitting on a 'just average' machine and really doesn't care too much about topper condition ?, maybe if they are considering selling the game anyway at some point ? In terms of game value having the topper - in *any* reasonable condition - is what matters. Many WH2Os out there have bubbled/damaged foil and/or faded topper artwork.

Good luck with the hunt .I think @Alpha1 found one recently for his game - so you never know :thumbs:

I stopped looking but did look at the repro ones available but never pulled the trigger.

Happy to buy your damaged one.

Fix yours. I did a how to on this think it was on the yahoo group so will be hard to find. But it's there in all its glory somewhere.

Bump, still looking for a nice original topper to finish of my restoration. I have loads of other Whitewater parts I can trade including a nice playfield.

Fix yours. I did a how to on this think it was on the yahoo group so will be hard to find. But it's there in all its glory somewhere.
I still can't find this on Yahoo groups can you send me a link?

Really looking for a nice original as the repro does not do the waterfall effect correctly

I guess it's the foil bit that is really bothering you?

If you can sort out the bubbling, or just live with it.....you can get the surrounding artwork decal from Treasure Cove. I used that on mine as it was faded. Looks like new and you would never know [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom